Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Icelandic Pancakes

My geology professor once said "Everyone looks frumpy in Iceland." Perhaps it is because instead of grooming, they devote all their spare time to developing delicious pancake recipes.

I did change it a bit, substituting buttermilk and oil for the sour cream and replacing half the milk with water (I am trying to prolong my time between grocery shopping).

This one had some cool drip markings. I wonder if I'll find Jesus in a pancake by the end of this project.
I managed to make, purely by accident, the perfect pancake! So circular and brown. You can see the steam rising off it in this picture.
Another photo of the perfect pancake! I ate it with brown sugar, which really complemented the vanilla and cinnamon in the pancake.
A typical morning in the Party Pad. I believe Stef said we should move to Iceland.
I even brought one to Pooja at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment